It’s time to become a Company Driver with Peterson Transportation!
Peterson Transportation, Inc. (PTI) provides all their drivers with all the tools to having a successful trucking career. Drivers who choose PTI can make up to $75,000 per year. PTI isn’t your average Trucking Company, PTI is a Trucking Company that works with you, to help you to achieve your goals as a Professional Truck Driver.
Everyone here at PTI, works together as a team to make sure that PTI management remains, Driver focused!
Safety is our top concern and we work closely with our legal staff and insurance company to ensure that we have the safest drivers on the road.
- • Make up to $75,000 per year
- • 2,800 Average Miles Per Week
- • Home Time when Requested
- • Direct Deposit
- • We use paper logs – Qualcomm used for dispatch and Driver communication
- • Trucks have I-Pass and EZ Pass Installed
- • APU Units on most Trucks
- • Medical Insurance
- • Life Insurance
- • 401K Retirement Plan
- PAID VACATION
- Meet all Federal Motor Carrier Qualifications (which includes, but are not limited to, FMCSA part 391)
- Have a valid Commercial Driver License with proper endorsements in state of residence and have no current license suspension or revocation.
- No convictions for a “serious or disqualifying traffic violation” within the last three (3) years. A “serious or disqualifying traffic violation” includes the following:
- Excessive speeding, involving any single offense for any speed of 15 m.p.h or more above the posted speed limit.
- Reckless driving, as defined by state or local low or regulation, including but not limited to the offense of driving a motor vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of person or property.
- Improper or erratic lane changes.
- Following the vehicle ahead to closely.
- Driving while intoxicated or under the influence of drugs.
- Hit and run, leaving the scene of an accident, or failure to report an accident.
- No more than two moving violations in the past twelve months; no more than four in the past three years
- Have no preventable accidents involving a fatality, bodily injuries treated away from the scene, or disabling damage to a motor vehicle within three years.
- Have a minimum of two (2) years experience operating tractor/trailer equipment.
- Has an acceptable history of roadside inspections over the past three years, citations/warnings over the past three years, and crashes over the past five years (per FMCSA?s Driver Pre-Employment Screening Program (PSP))
- Must be at least 23 years old.
- Must have a stable job history over the past ten years
- Must maintain a neat, clean cut image of a professional truck driver
- Must express and conduct self in a positive manner
- NO PETS ALLOWED due to customers rules